We focus on delivering exceptional customer experiences and mastering our trade. You will enjoy the extra services you receive as our valued client. We specialize in delivering exceptional home inspection and commercial building inspection services that result in your peace of mind in knowing about the property.
The Company Story
The company grew out of an Air Force career in Civil Engineering. From the drafting shop within the Engineering Division at Whiteman Air Force Base where the first tasks was to create a house floor plan and elevation drawings out of a magazine, surveying topography, and inspecting or managing new and renovated construction, the idea of Green America Home Inspections was born.
After years of having a hand in every trade specialty, a move to city government broadened building experience to building codes and building code enforcement. The idea that formed while in the Air Force became a plan.
The plan became a reality after arriving in Kansas City. Since 2012, Green America Home Inspections had inspected residential and commercial buildings across Kansas and Missouri.
We promise to delivery exceptional customer service with integrity. Here is what you can expect from us.
5 Star Customer Service
- Live-Person Telephone Conversations
- Prompt Return Calls & Email Responses
- Prompt Email Communication
- On-time Appointment Arrival
- Same-day Home Inspection Reports
- 5 Star Inspection Experience
- Home Maintenance book with preventative maintenance tips
- Newsletter with custom maintenance tips for your home
- Friendly inspector consultation to answer your questions
- Multiple scheduling options (online, via text, email or call) – schedule 24/7 365!
- One Call Inspection Scheduling (Home, Radon, Mold, Termite, Thermal Imaging, etc.)
- Evening & Weekend Inspections – save vacation time for a real vacation!
Ease Your Way to Closing
- Your friendly home inspector stays in touch with you, helping you with our unique services that helps with a stress-free closing process.
We follow ethical business practices; adhere to both ASHI and InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics and exceed established Standards of Practice.
1.Client Satisfaction – A smiling inspector will deliver maximum convenience for your comfort.
2.Client Relations – We strive to maintain an easy, client-friendly environment with our Client Satisfaction System.
3.Skill Mastery – We delivery service excellence through our rigorous continuous education program and quality assurance of our home inspection services.
We embrace and adapt to the latest technology that benefits you and welcome industry change.
What Makes Us Qualified to Inspect Your Property
- Civil Engineering Experience – You benefit from technical engineering knowledge without the cost of an Engineer.
- Residential Construction Inspection Experience – Our team is lead by decades of experience in New Construction and Residential Renovation Inspection experience.
- Commercial Construction Inspection Experience – When it comes to commercial Property Condition Assessments you can trust our experts with large multifamily, industrial, office, hospital, and church structures.
- Building Code Enforcement Experience
- Kansas & Missouri licensed termite inspections
- Certified Mold inspections
- Radon professionals using only professional continuous radon monitoring devices
- Certified Infrared Thermograper performing residential and commercial thermal imaging
- Kansas & Missouri Certified HUD/FHA Inspector and Consultant