You might be thinking, “Why would I ever want to turn off my water or gas?” However, there are several situations where you could find yourself needing to turn off the water and/or gas in your home: A weather emergency or other natural disaster, like the tornadoes A plumbing leak or repair Or installation of [...]
- How Thermal Imaging Works and How It Can Benefit Your HomeDecember 19th, 2016
- Top 5 Home Inspection MisconceptionsAugust 15th, 2016
- Righty Tighty Lefty Loosey: How To Locate and Shut Off Gas and Water Valves.November 21st, 2016
- Home Inspection Preparation Tips from a Home InspectorNovember 16th, 2017
- Gutters: A Smarter, Safer Way of CleaningOctober 19th, 2017
- 12 Quick Fire Safety EssentialsOctober 12th, 2017
- No comments have been published yet.